Rules for visitors of the Museum of Antropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera) (extract)
- The entrance to the Museum for individual visitors is by tickets perchased at the ticket office of the Museum.
- The tickets to the Museum are valid for 30 minutes after purchasing.
- The purchase of tickets at the Museum ticket office by any person more than once during a day is forbidden.
- Overcoats, bags, are to be left at the cloakrooms.
- Photo and video without additional lighting, flash and tripods are allowed.
In order to save the unique anatomy collections it is forbidden:
- to guide excursions without an authorized license;
- to use mobile phones;
- to touch artifacts, to spoil and tear off labels, exhibition texts, information stands and arrows;
- to smoke at the Museum building;
- to bring beverages.
If the rules for visitors are violated visitors may be detained by the Museum security and deprive the right for visiting the Museum.