Rules for visitors of the Museum of Antropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera) (extract)
- The entrance to the Museum for individual visitors is by tickets perchased at the ticket office of the Museum.
- The tickets to the Museum are valid for 30 minutes after purchasing.
- The purchase of tickets at the Museum ticket office by any person more than once during a day is forbidden.
- Overcoats, bags, are to be left at the cloakrooms.
- Photo and video are allowed by special tickets.
At the exposition “First natural sciences collections of Kunstkamera” photo and video are strictly prohibited.
In order to save the unique anatomy collections it is forbidden:
- to guide excursions without an authorized license;
- to use mobile phones;
- to touch artifacts, to spoil and tear off labels, exhibition texts, information stands and arrows;
- to smoke at the Museum building;
- to bring beverages.
If the rules for visitors are violated visitors may be detained by the Museum security and deprive the right for visiting the Museum.
The rules are confirmed by the order N 54 of the Museum director, 08.11.2006.