Filming and Images Requests FAQs
How to get permission to publish or use images from the Museum's collections under Copyright?
We encourage you to browse our Collections Online, register, create albums, order images and we will contact you for further details.
How to get permission for video and photo shooting in the museum?
To get permission for video and photo shooting in the museum please fax an inquiry containing the following information:
- The purpose of the scheduled video and photo shooting
- The title of the program, film, etc.
- The name, address and contact information of the applicant
- The region and the way of distribution of the material to be shot
- The necessity of scientific consultation while shooting or selecting the materials
- The shooting team members’ list
- The planned time of shooting
Please, give the fullest contact information. Our employee will contact you, to discuss the cooperation in detail.
Adress: Saint-Petersburg, Universitetskaya Embarkment, 3.
Mail adress: 199034, Saint-Petersburg, Universitetskaya Embankment, 3. Peter the Great Museum of Antropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera).
Tel.: +7 (812) 328-08-12
Fax: +7 (812) 328-08-11